Launched in 2007, Emerald Princess is one of the largest cruise ships in the Princess fleet. She offers nearly 900 balcony staterooms from which to take in the colorful sunrise over the ocean, or capture a breathtaking sunset sail-in to a romantic city like Venice. Leisurely days spent onboard in the Piazza-style atrium are relaxing and entertaining, with the nearby International Café and Vines wine bar fulfilling your cravings for warm cookies, toasted paninis, and even hand rolled sushi. Whether you’re getting refreshed with a work-out in the fitness center or putting your feet up at Movies Under the Stars®, your experience on Emerald Princess is sure to be unforgettable.
Dine in the manner that suits your schedule instead of cramping your style. Choose from Traditional Dining, Anytime Dining, Specialty Dining or Casual Dining.
Nights are always a buzz with activity, and it's up to you to choose your pleasure; from live theater and the big screen, to plush lounges, swanky casinos and dance clubs.
Fill your days with activities and do nothing the next. Take a personal enrichment class, do yoga, go duty-free shopping, or just relax with a dip in one of the pools or spas.
A Princess Cruise means fun for the entire family - with activities for kids to keep them happy and special teen programs to get them involved too.
- Guest Capacity: 3,092 lower berths
- Tonnage: 113,561
- Inaugural Cruise: April 11, 2007
- Last Refurbished: December 2015
- Christeners: Florence Henderson, Marion Ross, Erin Moran & Susan Olsen (television's favorite mothers & daughters)
- Dining and Snacks: Three main dining rooms, SHARE by Curtis Stone, Salty Dog Gastropub, Crown Grill – Steak and seafood grill, International Café – Coffee, snacks, light meals and desserts, Vines – Wine bar, Café Caribe –
- Caribbean/Mediterranean Buffet, Horizon Court – Buffet restaurant, Prego – Poolside pizza, Trident Grill – Hamburger and hot dog grill, Scoops – Ice cream bar, Ultimate Balcony Dining, 24-hour room service
- Showrooms/Lounges: Princess Theater, Explorers Lounge, Wheelhouse Bar,
- Skywalkers Nightclub, Club Fusion, Adagio Bar, Crooners Bar, Speakeasy Cigar Lounge
- Guest Services: The Sanctuary, Movies Under the Stars poolside screen, Lotus
- Spa and Fitness Center, Piazza Atrium, Gatsby's Casino, Sports Deck,
- Wedding Chapel, Kid's and Teen's Centers, Internet Café, Photo/Video Gallery,
- Library Art Gallery, The Princess Shops, Guest Services Desk, Shore Excursions Desk, Medical Center
- Number of Crew: 1,200
- Registry: Bermuda
- Length: 951 feet
- Height: 195 feet
- Number of Decks: 19
- Guest Cabins: 1,539 total
- 26 Suites with private balconies - Square footage: 319-689*
- 2 Family Suites - Square footage: 607*
- 178 Mini-suites with private balconies - Square footage: 370-536*
- 675 Balcony cabins - Square footage: 233-273*
- 222 Ocean view cabins - Square footage: 158-182
- 436 Inside cabins - Square footage: 163
- *includes balcony
- Wheelchair Accessible Cabins: 31
- Cabins with Private Balconies: 881 (80 percent of all outside cabins)
- Pools: 4
- Whirlpools Spas: 7
- Lifeboats: 18 lifeboats, 6 tenders, 2 rescue boats
- Builder: Fincantieri Cantieri Navali Italiani, Monfalcone, Italy